14 May The Best Summer Campuses 2021
Despite the uncertainty and difficulties, last year the summer camps were organized, which is why this year we are organizing the Campus summer.
Summer, in fact, is not only about choosing the destination for the next holidays. Whether they are by the sea or in the mountains, but also about organizing the three months of school breaks.
Closed schools and kindergartens mean for us parents to organize the days of our children. And teenagers in another way. Fortunately, valuable help is given to us by the summer campuses which are increasingly numerous and above all well organized and managed.
Speak teens summer camp
The summer campuses, also known as summer camps or simply camps or campuses, are real courses for children and teenagers that take place during the summer and include a very varied program of activities, but the focus is always the same: having fun and above all to experience outside the home with other children and young people of the same age.
The summer campuses, in fact, foresee the passing of a certain period of time, which can vary from 5-6 days up to a month, in a location defined by the organizers. And during which children and young people can try their hand at various courses and above all live experiences in autonomy.
On the other hand, there are several day camps or summer camps where no overnight stay takes place, but only entertainment during the day.
2021 summer camps: which one to choose?
The offer of summer campuses is very varied: from digital courses, sports camps, English summer camps, to musical activities, but also multidisciplinary campuses that combine several characteristics.
To determine what is right for you, it is right to follow the inclinations of your children and jointly evaluate the offer of course programs and – why not – the costs.
Sports summer camps
After a year of hiatus, perhaps finally we start again. An idea for this summer could be to choose a sports summer campus. You can find sports campuses focused on a single sport or multisport campuses in which the sports concerned will be different.
Fun is the watchword therefore not only courses will be provided. But also other activities such as group games, workshops, and even excursions.
Experience Summer Camp
Also for 2021, the Experience Summer Camps are back (in safety), sports, and thematic holidays for young people aged 6 to 21 managed by the Tour Operator Sport & Holidays, with 37 years of experience behind them.
Experience Summer Camp offers over 50 campuses Sports and thematic Summer Camps, competitive. And non-competitive, for young people aged 6 to 21, dedicated to sports, fun, nature, and new friends!
These are Sports and Thematic Holidays for children and teenagers, in splendid seaside or mountain locations, in splendid seaside or mountain locations, dedicated to:
- Many different sports such as football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, swimming. And other 20 different sports;
- Young people’s passions: music, photography, acting, dance, DJ, adventure, parkour, theater,
- magic, writing, Sports, etc .;
- Holidays in English or German Language or Study Trips (for older children) in collaboration with EF: Malta, London, Malaga, and dozens of other locations available.
All with a highly qualified Technical Staff made up of over 1,500 people. And also made up of Sports Champions such as Massimiliano Rosolino or Domenico Fioravanti.
The philosophy that characterizes the Experience Summer Camps is given by the fact that all the Camps include the practice of sport and physical activity in the open air: the importance of movement is a fundamental training and personal growth tool.
- suitable for children and teenagers between 6-17 years for the Multisport camps; 6-20 years for Technical Camps and 6-21 years for Thematic Camps.
- By the sea: Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD), Marina Julia (GO), Grosseto and Sperlonga. In the mountains: Val di Fassa, Val di Fiemme, Crego di Premia (Piedmont);
- weekly shifts (with the possibility of doing more shifts) between June, July, and August
- All the Camps provide for the observation of a health protocol dictated by the Ministry relating to the Covid-19 emergency;
- The Camps guarantee the reimbursement of the fee in case of cancellation of the initiatives by Experience Summer Camp, due to a health emergency or other regulatory impediments (eg prohibited movements between Regions);
- For the dates, prices, and age groups of every single campus or for more details, consult the official website.
- There is a BUS transport service organized from some departure points including Varese, Busto Arsizio, Milan, Brescia, Bergamo, Verona, etc. As well as a free escort service by train from certain departure points.
Summer football school
If your children love football there is nothing better than enrolling them in a summer football school.
The staff is made up of figures who have been trained by professional clubs, who can field technical and tactical experience, as well as solid educational and pedagogical training.
An example is the AC Milan Junior Camp football school.
The typical MJC program includes two training sessions per day of two hours, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The rest of the day is spent in playful and recreational activities.
- suitable for children 6-17 years ;
- There are four locations available, in the mountains, in Cortina D’Ampezzo (Dolomites – Belluno) and on the Asiago plateau (Vicenza) and by the sea, in Jesolo Lido (Venice) and Lignano Sabbiadoro (Udine);
- residential or day camp formula .
EuroCamp, a multipurpose sports center with 500 beds on the beach of Cesenatico, offers various possibilities for summer camps with a sports theme.
The proposed campuses are football, volleyball, basketball, art, sport & fun, dance, rhythm.
And at the end of the courses, everyone on the beach to dive into the sea!
- suitable for children between 6-17 years old
- in Cesenatico, in Emilia Romagna
- weekly shifts from 21 June to 1 August
- partner structure vacanzeINPSsieme.it
Champion’s Camp is the branch of the Sport and Fun Holidays Srl company – one of the main Italian tour operators specializing in holiday proposals for minors not accompanied by their parents – which deals with summer campuses.
The proposed campuses are Sports Camps that can be both technical and multisport. But also Thematic Camps (such as English, cooking, music, science, theater, dance, adventure,). And finally, Professional Camps always linked to the sport which includes companies such as Volley Bergamo for volleyball, Empoli for football, Valsugana for rugby, and Fortitudo Bologna for basketball.
- suitable for children and teenagers between 9-14 years
- various Italian locations depending on the chosen campus
- weekly or fortnightly shifts from 21 June to 1 August 2020
- partner structure vacanzeINPSsieme.it
- Sailing summer camp in Sardinia
Summer sailing camp
The Sailing Center of Caprera (OT) – one of the most famous in Italy – offers courses that can be compared to summer camps.
These are sailing courses for Under 14s – divided into initiation. And consolidation – which takes place in the months of June, July, and August.
Thanks to highly trained instructors, children can learn the first notions of navigation and sail adjustment in total safety.
- suitable for children between 12-14 years old
- in Caprera (Sardinia)
- 7 or 14-day courses (only for the consolidation course) in June, July and August
- Summer camp in English
- Summer camps
English Summer Camp
Among the various summer camps, the English Summer Camps certainly stand out. Offering the learning of a foreign language, especially English.
But be careful, it is not just about courses and lessons held according to the scholastic method: the language is also learned in other ways. And above all the campus programs include many other activities and games.
Bellamonte International Camp
We move to Trentino-Alto Adige where we find the ‘ International Camp of Bellamonte, welcomes children aged 6 to 16 years.
It is an English-language summer campus that also offers a series of activities in contact with nature: trekking, rafting, adventure park, camp out, and much more.
All activities take place in English thanks to the presence of certified mother-tongue teachers from different countries and the presence of participants of the most varied nationalities.
- suitable for children between 6-16 years ;
- in Bellamonte in Val di Fiemme, at the Park Hotel Sancelso ;
- weekly shifts (Saturday-Saturday), with the possibility of 1 or 2 weeks, starting from 29 June to 31 July 2021.
You may also like to read: Studying for a Math Exam: 5 Helpful Tips